Hey there! This is Ayumi (webmissie) if you need anything email me at: arya_nightshade@hotmail.es

Welcome to Ethylene! This is a site where you can request one-shots.
I would like to thank jtoasn for the awsome layout. Thank you very much!^^
Webmissie: Ayumi
Co-webmissie: BangBangVIP

Home
Staff
One shot request
Status
Pick ups
Staff application
Fanfics
Graphics
Link us
Affies
Black list

Myspace
Everlasting Milky Way
Món Paral·lel

layout and Graphics: Jtoasn
Images Provided by: Ethylene

Rules:
  1. Don't request from here if you have already requested from another site
  2. Please patient I will try to do your one shots as soon as possible but I have a live too
  3. If you have any complains tell me nicely and with respect. Go to "If" in the 4th rule to request.
  4. If you don't provide an avaiable email your request will be ignored
  5. If you want to cancel your request send me an email as soon as possible
  6. I'm sorry but I DON'T do yuri/yaoi fics
  7. If the one shot is already done you can't cancel it.
  8. Tagg me when you have already picked up your request. If you want to post the one shots somewhere else don't forget to put credits. Forget about the "if", go to "one" from the rule seven to request for a one shot.
  9. It will be much easier for me is you put something about the plot because it gives me an idea about what you want but if you don't want to put =P

Click here to request

Labels:

** 11:17 PM **




VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com