Hey there! This is Ayumi (webmissie) if you need anything email me at: arya_nightshade@hotmail.es

Welcome to Ethylene! This is a site where you can request one-shots.
I would like to thank jtoasn for the awsome layout. Thank you very much!^^
Webmissie: Ayumi
Co-webmissie: BangBangVIP

Home
Staff
One shot request
Status
Pick ups
Staff application
Fanfics
Graphics
Link us
Affies
Black list

Myspace
Everlasting Milky Way
Món Paral·lel

layout and Graphics: Jtoasn
Images Provided by: Ethylene

Hey there! I'm sorry to say that I have loooots of exams and they are very important (depending on my mark I will go to a university or another one) so I'm gonna be on hiatus until june 15th.

For that reason, although at first I thought about making this site my personal blog, I need a co-webmister/missie to update when I'm not able to and will be also hiering One Shot writers.

Thank you all and sorry again ^^

Staff Application

Labels:

** 8:22 PM **




VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com