Hey there! This is Ayumi (webmissie) if you need anything email me at: arya_nightshade@hotmail.es

Welcome to Ethylene! This is a site where you can request one-shots.
I would like to thank jtoasn for the awsome layout. Thank you very much!^^
Webmissie: Ayumi
Co-webmissie: BangBangVIP

Home
Staff
One shot request
Status
Pick ups
Staff application
Fanfics
Graphics
Link us
Affies
Black list

Myspace
Everlasting Milky Way
Món Paral·lel

layout and Graphics: Jtoasn
Images Provided by: Ethylene

Hey! This is Ayumi ^^ I wanted to post the completed one shots at winglin but I don't know why it soesn't let me create an account so for now we will be sending your one shots by email. Please don't forget to credit us ok?

Pick ups
Pararae [Mimie & Kim Jaejoong]

Labels:

** 5:20 PM **




VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com